Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

who can i talk to about untieing my tubes

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

Answers (3)
  • I would call your OB/GYN and they should be able to refer you from there

    Answer by kabbot01 at 3:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

  • Talk to your OB/GYN and they can get the ball rolling. Be prepared for LARGE expense, my OB told me it's a cost of about 30K to have the procedure done and I don't think insurance will cover it.

    Answer by misty1_sd at 7:57 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

  • There's a great dr in Lexington KY I think, Dr Levin...he has a web site, not sure of it, but you could find it by goggling Dr.Levin....I didn't use him but I considered a reversal...changed my mind....but I still get emails from him about his success stories!! Love reading those.

    Answer by robinann5 at 3:53 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.