Obsessed with getting pregnant?

I feel like I am obsessed with getting pregnant. I am a single mom of a 4 year old little boy and ever since he was about 1 I have felt obsessed with becoming pregnant again. to the point where I get physically ill when I find out that someone close to me is pregnant. I have anxiety attacks at the thought of not having any more children and I get extremely depressed when i feel like my son wont have any siblings from me. I get jealous every time I see a pregnant woman and I know that I shouldn't but I do. I guess all I want to ask is is this normal? and if it isn't have any of you had similar experiences?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• IT'S NORMALE , try the acid foleric AND GOOD LUCK
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 2:55 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I have an 11 year old, & had a stillborn girl a few months ago & I still want to try again. It's totally normal.
    Tink0711

Answer by Tink0711 at 5:00 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Definitely normal. I miscarried in March with my first and it has literally been an obsession to get pregnant again ever since.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 6:27 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Totally normal. When you want to be pregnant you cant think of much else.
    alligurl186

Answer by alligurl186 at 1:11 PM on Apr. 25, 2011