Waxing? does it work? I just purchased Sally Hansen's Naturally bare wax kit, anyone try it?

I purchased this system because it is natural, chemical free, and biodegradable. However I don't know about waxing. I always shaved but stopped because of continued issues with shaving, and realizing how unfriendly shaving is for the environment. I have an electric shaver my mom got me a couple of christmas's ago, but it takes forever and doesn't work that good. I don't want to have hairy legs and underarms, so I want to try waxing. I was just wondering what others use, what works, and if anyone has used this product.

redwoodhunny

Asked by redwoodhunny at 2:57 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• waxing is the way to go! now the first time u wa ur hair will grow back ind of fast but not as fast as if u were to shave. after the first time ur hair will takeawhile to grow back hope this helps
    treyvansmommy

Answer by treyvansmommy at 5:13 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• SORRY I AM NOT GOOD AT FEEDING Y SON AND REPLYING.THIS IS WHAT I MET TO SAY:waxing is the way to go! now the first time u wax ur hair will grow back kind of fast but not as fast as if u were to shave. after the first time ur hair will take awhile to grow back tho. hope this helps!
    treyvansmommy

Answer by treyvansmommy at 5:16 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• nope never use it
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 1:44 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I usually just get it done professional I have had more goopy goop problem with the home products maybe I didn't know the tricks
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 9:38 AM on Jun. 10, 2011