Screaming!

Okay so my sons 20 months and getting one of his last teeth, and running a fever should i just let him scream him self to sleep? he wont cuddle sit down to watch a movie just wants to scream and kick me idk how that helps him any.
oh n i just gave him some fever reduser and teething gel. idk what else to do.

TJ89

Asked by TJ89 at 3:06 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I gave my son the same when he was teething....some motrin and so teething gel. I also had the mesh bag that u put frozen fruit in and he would knawl at that for HOURS seemed to sooth him. I also let him chew on a wet VERY COLD rag when it woud hurt him bad!!......GL mama!!
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 10:44 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• It sounds like you are doing about all you can do. Hopefully the tooth will come through soon, and he will be relieved. And you will too! We used Hylands teething tablets when my son's teething became uncomfortable. They are all natural tablets that my hygenist suggested. They helped a lot. You can buy them at the drug store or health food store. I just would not mix them with other meds. Good luck!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 11:27 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Thanks Lady's... i gave him a rag but he just threw it... and
    I Love the Tablets but im out ugh lol..
    TJ89

Comment by TJ89 (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Apr. 25, 2011