Amyone have pelvic inflammatory disease???

ive been having bad pain in my lower right tummy abdomen area. Its at times excruciating. I had gone to urgent care where I was semt to the er. No apendicitis no issues they said with my iud..two ovarian cysts ruptured.
This was like 2 weeks ago maybe a coiple days over 2weeks. Im still having pain but its chamgimg. Its now sudden sharp twisting pain in my lower right abdomen amd now upper. It radiates to my right hip and back. Also have pain during sex sometimes, peeing I get a sharp feeling in the same area too. Not peeing bladder problem feeling but a pressure feeling. I have a bumpy bulge thing in the same area & its not a hernia either. Is ovarian cyat ruptures supposed to hurt this long? Orr is his different? I kno I need to see a dr again, but I dnt habe insurance or my bf and daughter n we just all 3 were at the dr. plz any any anyy input on what it may be? Also im not pregnant.

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:08 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Health

• Ok a few things:

Cysts hurt. Really f'in bad. And IUD's can cause cysts. I just had my IUD removed and they said because of the IUD I now have PID

The other thing is, Cysts are like the soil to a tumor. It doesnt cause tumors but helps them grow. When I was 4 mo pregnant they found a tumor on my right ovary. Within a few months it was the size of a soft ball. The pain was so bad I finally went into the ER. I had to have surgery that night!

The tumor had twisted my ovary and was cutting off blood supply. Something I never could have guessed. My point being, it could be 1 of a milllion different things. See if you can get an ultrasound. Do you have a Planned Parenthood office around? They can help with diagnosing your pain. They work on a sliding fee scale. I make minimum wage, and every visit has been free. Good luck. PM me if you need more info
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 4:49 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• go to this website and you can read more about this I have them too and they hurt

http://www.webmd.com/search/search_results/default.aspx?query=ovarian%20cysts&sourceType=undefined
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:13 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I had PID and looking back my only real clue was horrible horrible cramping with AF but nothing at all like you're describing. I did have an ectopic pregnancy which caused a lot of pain. I have never had a cyst that hurt either (they say I have one but I don't feel anything).
    PrincessPeach06

Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 8:38 AM on Apr. 25, 2011