i think i might be pregnant i need some who knows about this stuff

i think i might be pregnant , i had my period at the beginning of march but im not sure what the exact date was . i had sex on march 18th and i had another period at the end of march that went into april . it only lasted for a couple days and wasnt like my usual periods . i usually have heavy periods an they last for five days . i been having headaches for the past four days and everytime i get up from laying down im very dizzy . i been getting hot . and my side by my ribs have been feeling sore like if i had worked out . a couple days ago when i went to the bathroom i saw blood on the tissue very light an pinkish color .

babymac14

Asked by babymac14 at 3:23 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't think your pregnant, it sounds like you could possibly have some sort of infection, it could also be an  ectopic pregnancy where you get pregnant in the tube. I would make a Dr's appt ASAP....I wish you all the best, but if your dizzy and having light bleeding...don't wait....have you taken a pregnancy test?

justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 3:34 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• no i havent taken a test . i wasnt sure if the period i had for a couple days was my period for this month or not so i was waiting for may to come to see if i get it or not . should i just go buy a test and see ?
    babymac14

Comment by babymac14 (original poster) at 3:47 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I would just buy a test and take it. Better safe than sorry!
    mommyo2kiddos

Answer by mommyo2kiddos at 4:15 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• i will get a test first thing tomorrow
    babymac14

Comment by babymac14 (original poster) at 4:22 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I wasn't trying to scare you ...do get a test and I would still see a Dr.....
    justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 4:37 AM on Apr. 25, 2011