Ok its gonna sound stupid but i cant remember...

I think that i am preg, if i am i would be about 4weeks 4days preggers! I have been having symptoms like sore boobs and peeing a hell of alot, i think i pee'd about 8 times today and sleepy.....but i forgot when the symptoms start....isent a little to early for peeing alot?

p.s. I have been ttc about 6 weeks so far!

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 4:48 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• other than me not starting my period, the first sign for me was my irregular rushing to the bathroom to pee for what seemed to be every other hour. if you are 4 weeks and 4 days you can get a pregnancy test done now to find out. i got preg in the beginning of june and found out july 3rd i was pregnant so i'd check it out.
    treyvansmommy

Answer by treyvansmommy at 4:53 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• yep for me peeing a lot came a lot later,,, but i sstarted vomiting before i knew i was pregnant, i thought i was just sick
    kokomaman

Answer by kokomaman at 4:56 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Peeing a lot is an early symptom because of the increased blood flow in "that" area. It is a later symptom too, because of pressure on the bladder. So yes, it is possible that you are. Any nausea?
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 5:53 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• nope not really feeling sick, i dident feel sick with my first either....but def peeing alot! Period is late and i took a test when i was 1 day late and it looked neg, im gonna re test in a few days!
    DeeMarie87

Comment by DeeMarie87 (original poster) at 6:03 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I felt those symptoms around 4 weeks also!! So it is not too early!
    SaraR216

Answer by SaraR216 at 12:34 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• And I am almost 18 weeks and have never had any nausea or vomiting.
    SaraR216

Answer by SaraR216 at 12:35 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Symptoms are unique to the pregnancy. I never got morning sickness (though my better half did before we even knew =D), but my boobs became very sore very fast and I started having acne, which is weird for me. I also had dreams about being pregnant the 2 1/2 months before I knew.
    Phraugie

Answer by Phraugie at 4:36 AM on Apr. 26, 2011