When do you mail your holiday cards??

I am putting together labels now- when do you all mail your items??

ZoeKatsMom

Asked by ZoeKatsMom at 11:07 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Never at this point. I forgot to get pictures done, and now I have to wait to get paid to pick them up and copy them and get them mailed.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 11:17 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• when we get our family pictures in. i already have them addressed and everything, now i just need the pictures.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:17 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i'm getting pics done friday and it will take about week to get back and then the'll be sent out =)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:19 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I mailed mine two days ago, but that's simply because my husband's out on his ship for the next two weeks and I wanted him to sign all the cards too.
    Happywith2girls

Answer by Happywith2girls at 12:35 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I had mine done early this year so they were in the box on friday after Thanks Giving
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:52 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I just ordered mine so I guess as soon as they show up in the mail. I usually try to get them THERE by the 20th of Dec.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 12:52 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• A week to a week and a half before christmas:) Speaking of which I need to go get cards and start writing lol!!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:57 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I have to finish making mine first. I usually have them all made by now, but I think I only have about 8 or 9 finished.
    sandra1023

Answer by sandra1023 at 2:29 PM on Dec. 3, 2008