Did anyone have brown spotting during their first trimester and ended up having a normal pregnancy? adult content

Sorry just really nervous!

itsmummy

Asked by itsmummy at 6:29 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Brown spotting doesn't have to be something to worry about while pregnant. I had it quite a few times during my last pregnancy and it freaked me out at first. The doctor reassured me that it's normal, and I eventually just got used to it! However, if it turns into more of a red color and becomes heavier, it could definitely be a sign of miscarriage.
    ours

Answer by ours at 6:58 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I did with both of my pregnancies. I also had slight cramping with it both times, and with this pregnancy (I'm due tomorrow!) I even had a big glob of red blood that passed at one point with cramping. They did an ultrasound to check on baby and everything was fine. If you are having a miscarriage there isn't anything they can do to prevent it, but I chose to get an ultrasound to check on baby anyway because if everything WAS okay I didn't want to be stressing about it or grieving and adding stress to the baby while I wondered.
    MamaSueCongdon

Answer by MamaSueCongdon at 7:13 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• thanks to both it stopped now it was very transparent i think it was because of sex hehe
    itsmummy

Comment by itsmummy (original poster) at 9:20 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I had implantation bleeding, which is perfectly normal. I thought I was miscarrying, but everything was fine. I'm now 30 weeks tomorrow :)
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 9:56 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• i never did but from what i hear its normal. i would call the doctor just to be on the safe side good luck and congrats!!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 4:25 PM on Apr. 25, 2011