BF snuck to a strip bar last week, I am furious!! adult content

So since last week was a shorter work week, my BF went out with his "whore" friend on Thursday night for some beers. I am not fond of this friend he went out with, only because this guy is a true male pig and is basically a man whore about women. But my BF for the most part does not do to much and I normally do not give him a hard time about going out. He is trustworthy and not a cheater. I know this from what he's told me about his past. And yes in his past he was also known to visit strip clubs (when he was single). We have been to a few together and I don't have an issue with this. I am not really fond of him going alone or with friends, I feel that "was" his lifestyle when he was single and I'd be ok with him going for a special occasion etc but not as he use to go. I realize that men like looking at naked women, I am no fool. But I also thought up until this last weekend that he would not hide, or at least ask me if he was going to go. So Thursday night he went out with his buddy, he told me they went to this newer bar in our town. Well anyways, he was outside doing yard work this weekend and his cell phone went off with a text message from the friend he went out with and yes I was bad and looked.I saw from their conversations since and including that night, that my BF had stopped at a strip club for a few beers alone, before he picked up the friend. So now I am super mad and also wondering how I get him to tell me. I have dropped some hints and did the interrogation of what they did that night and he will not say he went. How do I get him to admit this. And yes I know it was bad to look at his cell but normally we look at each others anyways when we are texting. So why did he go? Does he miss this lifestyle? Was he just getting some alone time and also getting his male fix on looking at other naked women? I don't get it! And why did he go alone? I'm so confused right now and just plain pissed off!! I just want him to tell me. I'd rather know and be a little mad then find out how I did and feel totally aweful that he hid it and lied.

What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• I think you should be enough for him. I don't see why he had to 'sneak' to one he has you why would he want anything else? Think about it if he can't see how special you are then is he really worth it? x
    itsmummy

Answer by itsmummy at 6:32 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• The sneaking part would bother me. However, the strip club part would not. I feel as long as he comes home to me he can look all he wants.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 7:52 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I wouldn't care about the strip club part at all. I would care if my husband lied to me about it, but since I don't make a big deal about things like this he doesn't feel like he has to lie about them.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:28 AM on Apr. 25, 2011