What makes a two year old throw up?

I have looked everywhere, and I don't see any evidence of any old food, drinks or even medicine. My LO is puking everything up, and I can't think of what it is. We are fixing to go to the doctor, but she doesn't have a fever or anything. We didn't anything unusual for dinner and I haven't let her eat anything this morning. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Health

• oranges or maybe she picked something up off the floor and ate it... other then that idk, maybe shes just sick, you should keep a log of EVERYTHING she does for the next day or two and see if anythings different.
    wisteriastars

Answer by wisteriastars at 11:26 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• My dd just did this about 2wks ago. We took her to the Dr. $80 for dr. to say put her on the B.R.A.T diet for a few days. If they are not running a fever or anything like that, there isnt really anything they can do. So if all your kid is doing is throwing up and no other signs, just do the B.R.A.T diet for a few days. It could also be the 2yr molars... That can sometimes make them sick to their stomach.

B--Banans

R---Rice

A---Applesause

T---Toast

MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:32 AM on Dec. 3, 2008