Hubby's adult content

Ok- for wives... Serious business

If your husband said he needs special treatment in order to either sleep or relieve stress... and mind you he also gets special treatment nearly 4 or 5 times a week should this be a customary.

Even if it seems as if he uses excuses to get it so often....

Then if there is no sex for one night it seems as if because we are newly weds we are losing our "newness".  Another excuse to get some.  Can we skip one night and just sleep???

Oh yes we are also 15 weeks prego and I have a good size basketball stomach.

Honest wives responses only- please.quiet

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Marriage is not about sex. It's about LOVE!!! Have you mentioned that to him? Becasue if you have and he still insist, he has issues!!! Marriage needs love, respect, understanding, trust, companionship, friendship and many other things. It's a lot of work, especially if your spouse still needs to grow up a bit or is insecure. Sure sex is great and all but there is no way he's getting it if I don't want to give it and if he can't understand that, then I would begin to think my feelings were not important to him. Even newlyweds don't have to do it every night. Oh and hint, after a few years it falls off to once a week or even a month. The more love you share the less important the actual sex act becomes.
    darter

Answer by darter at 7:14 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Some men will do anything to get some. Get him a bottle of hand lotion for the nights you dont feel like doing it. If he's insisting he NEEDS sex or h cant sleep, that more sounds like a sex addiction than a stress reliever to me. marriage is about love, not sex. Your not a robot required to preform when he wants it. Get him to a Dr and get him some Ambien or other sleeping pill.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:52 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• ive been with my dh for 9 years and sex was every day for the first few months shoot twice a day was normal. then it went to at least 5 times a day. Now after 9 years we do it at least 3-4 times a week i tell him so many women i know only give it once a week and he should be happy with that. After kids he had to go without for longer but shoot sleep was needed more than sex lol Your pregnant he should give you a break your excuse should be well having sex 7 days a week will take the fun and excitement out whens the next time going to be ill always know because it tomorrow lol. Sex is about fun and connection on another level to me and fitting it in a routen makes it like a chore. Unless you enjoy and want it every night.

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 7:52 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• 5 times a week not a day wow lol and i love the sleeping pills idea ahaha
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 7:55 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Wow. Put your foot down! Not only does sex become a chore after a while when it's like that, but you're pregnant...where's YOUR special treatment
    ashleym4499

Answer by ashleym4499 at 8:13 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• That's the other thing....

I do not event get special treatment. He has given me maybe 4 times since we have been TOGETHER (marriage & dating). I'm just baffled by this. Becuase he has told me before that he ex-wife told him he had a sex addiction issue. Now, given the fact that he has no family here and it's just him and his son from his previous marriage meant I had to be his all & all right....

So on top of being his all & all every day...... Sex & special treatment everyday too. Im starting to think he does have some issues.

He uses the fact that because he is working and I am not that he needs it because that giveshim more stress financially and special treatment and special treatment relieves that stress just a bit
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:25 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Manipulating you into giving him sex or "special treatment" isn't cute, nor is it a sign of respect for your partner. If I say "not tonight" he had better drop it just like I do when he says "I'm not really up for it".

Convincing you to do something like that may be a sign that he has some control issues- especially if he justifies it by him working and you staying home. That does NOT make you him sex slave.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 10:30 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• We've been married 21 years and average about 3 or 4 times a week, but it has varied a lot over the years. Often once or twice a month was more normal. Actaully, I kinda miss those times! LOL
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 7:08 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Special treatment, as in a BJ everyday? Thats kinda crazy if you ask me. I need to be in the mood to do anything... Im not gonna do it just cause he "needs" it. Especially not oral. Sounds like he is trying to manipulate you, and there needs to be a big talk right there!
    MommaRoxanne

Answer by MommaRoxanne at 7:43 AM on Apr. 29, 2011