Have you heard or read this book?

http://www.fivelovelanguages.com/30sec.html

Hubby and I aren't done with it yet, but it is blessing us and giving us alot of wisdom. Just want to bless you with it. It can get better.

JCRestoredme

Asked by JCRestoredme at 11:21 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• I LOVE THAT BOOK!!!!! we did our premarriage classes with that book!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:26 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Yep.... well, not the whole thing, but I got the gist of it, and it really helped me understand my DH. However, my husband felt it was a bunch of hooey... nice....
    I want to get the one like it but dealing with children. I have having some - well, a lot - of trouble relating to my son and thought it might give me a little bit of help. However, he is a huge mess of problems and I know that this won't be a solution, but might help me in our relationship.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 11:48 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I have that book. How about these books, anyone read these?

Love & Respect by Emerson Eggerichs
    Becoming the Woman of His Dreams by Sharon Jaynes
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:48 PM on Dec. 3, 2008