Do you change your purse?

and is so how often and what do you do with the old one?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 7:20 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Shopping

• I used to change all the time, but lately I've tried to stick with what I'm using. I used a cheapy from Walmart for over a year, then bought a new designer one from Kohl's with a gift card that my mom gave me for Christmas(it was on clearance! yay me! lol) and I've been using that one since Dec. 26th. My mom just brought back a purse for me from Paris- so of course I'm going to have to use that one now, and besides, it's a very spring-like purse! lol I love it!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:22 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Hardly ever. If I do, it's because my old ones zipper is broke or something. I just carry a basic black leather one. I see lots of them I like but can't afford to buy them all and don't have the patience to keep changing things out.

darter

Answer by darter at 7:23 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I usually just put everything that I need in the diaper bag and don't worry about a purse.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:00 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I do, I have a lot of Coach and LV and I switch between them a lot until I find something else to add to my collection, LOL :)
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 2:00 PM on Apr. 26, 2011