Do you change your purse?

and if so how often? What do you do with the old one?

I have one that I use during the Fall/Winter seasons and one that I use during the Spring/Summer seasons

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 7:20 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• every month or so...i have purses that i keep for years, and then some i only use for a season or two.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:32 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I rotate mine around. I have way too many purses for my own good!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:28 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I have like 3 or 4 purses that I use and I change them every couple of months. I like using different purses and sometimes when one gets to full I change purses and then clean the old one out.

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:29 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Of course I do. I usually have an everyday purse that I change according to the seasons and then I also change if I have a special event or an evening out with the gals or dinner w/hubby or when I go on vacation or go elsewhere.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:37 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I have ones in every color so yes I switch them up depending on my outfit.
    xixCandyxix

Answer by xixCandyxix at 8:37 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I do, I wish I had more to choose from though. I normally go from black to brown and back again, depending on what I'm wearing...
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 9:36 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I like purses.. I seem to change mine about every 2 months when I buy a new one. The old one I keep in my closet bc I do like to change it up sometimes just because I seem to get bored sometimes
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 10:12 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• yes
    auggirl11

Answer by auggirl11 at 1:48 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I only change purses if Im going out to a fancy event or fancy dinner. Other wise it's the same purse. I put it on top of the dresser till I get back home then put everything back in, and put the fancy purse away.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:45 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I don't change them very often, but I just did recently. It's a smaller cross body purse. Its just not as big, so when im out and about during the day I dont have to lug around such a big bag. I have my usualy big "mom" bag in the closet for when I need it.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:47 AM on Apr. 25, 2011