x mass

well this is my first time doing this... so here i go my question is ...... well i have a 1 year old and me and my babys dad are haveing a hard time with money for the bast 3 years and i cant find a job ...we live in a shit hole .A.P.T. and we are just renting a room and we cant even pay the rent and now x mass is comeing ,,,well what i am trying to say is that does any one know were i can get baby stuff for free for xmass.... thank you

LisaAnnPonce

Asked by LisaAnnPonce at 11:22 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Holidays

• Not free but there is the 3 for $13 toys at walgreens and dollar tree stuff. If the baby is only 1 I wouldn't get much. Not going to remember anyway! Also...maybe you could spend the night at one of ya'lls parents house and let THIER gifts be christmas.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 1:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I AGREE WITH ABOVE STATEMENT I WOULD GO TO PARENTS HOUSE MY MOM AND DAD ALWAYS GATHERED OUR GIFTS AND TOOK THEM TO MY MIMIS HOUSE AND WE OPENED THEM ALL THERE IT WAS FUN
    titansfan

Answer by titansfan at 3:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Seriously, for your child's age just a couple of things are all you need. Most of your family will give you more than enough. I would just find one special gift that you want your child to have. Best wishes. I hope that next year is better for you.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 4:42 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Craigslist around here has some really good deals!
    mom2alan

Answer by mom2alan at 5:29 PM on Dec. 7, 2008