First Dr. Visit.

What happens on the first OB visit you have after finding out you're pregnant? I don't have mine until next week and am curious what's going to happen. Will I know how far along I am?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• They will measure you, you will give a urine sample, check your pulse/blood pressure. Ask you a bunch of questions. Usually they do a full check(check breasts and such)....some will do a sonogram and tell you how far along u are exactly...others will just tell u how far along u are by asking when ur last period was. And u will get a due date. Congrats!
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 3:35 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• My doctors have always done a full physical (pap, breast exam, and all) and then all the normal visit things like taking a urine sample, giving you a due date by your lmp, checking your weight and blood pressure, and of course you'll have the chance to ask any questions you might have. Congratulations and good luck!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 3:40 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• you will give a urine smaple, ck blood pressure adn weight, pap smear, breast exam, discuss your last period date and get an estimated due date.
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 6:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2008