• In the Spotlight:

jeans and clothes?

ever since i had my dd, i've had trouble finding clothes that fit right..i'm back down to my size pre-prego but nothing fits...i wear silver brand jeans and have trouble now finding the right length,..yes, length, everything is made shorter it seems like..and im struggling with tops and everything...i'm 19 going on 20 so i feel kinda in between "shopping areas", juniors and womens....anyone know where i can find good jeans that arent going to be worn down after a few times of wearing them and where i can find shirts that are longer and still cute???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Shopping

• I wear Aeropostale or Maurice's jeans. And make sure that they are the longs. I get mine off ebay.

I shop all departments in the store cause everything fits so different. Just have to try on.

bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 11:32 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I have VERY long legs, and the only jeans I can seem to buy that fit me just right is Arizona brand. Then I have to buy them in longs. I get them at JC Penney's. Their juniors clothes are also pretty nice, not too "kiddish" and not to "old lady" lol.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 11:32 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• The best ones for me now are Tommy Hilfiger and American Eagle. Before babies Levis were great but now they just don't fit right. Just spend a day at the mall trying on jeans and see what you can find that works. Pregnancy does change the shape of your body even when you get the weight off.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:47 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Aeropostale and Old Navy.
    dawnjohnson5

Answer by dawnjohnson5 at 2:06 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• walmart, target, old navy, sears
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 12:18 AM on Dec. 4, 2008