Is it embarrassing that I went to a gay club this weekend with a relative and his friend?

I felt very awkward cause the last time I ever went to any club was back in 2004 before my son was born! Now my grandma was able to stay with him since it was easter weekend and my hubby told me it was okay while he worked all night, that he wished he would of gone with us, I wished that too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't have been embarrassed to go to a gay club with a friend. But thats me.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:40 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I love gay clubs, plus your married so that would be the best place to and have fun. You don'd have to worry about guys hitting on you and you can be yourself and have fun. You can dance and not have to deal with man trying to get you or hook up with you cause they are all guy. Some gay guy are the best friends to have anyways. Gotta ask you this question, Who decided to go to the gay club?
    thismotherof2

Answer by thismotherof2 at 8:43 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• i tricked my dh and sister into going into a male strip club once..(it was full of gay men to my suprise) i told them we were going to this pool hall and when we walked in my husbands jaw hit the floor. this one guy walked up to my husband and was like "hey sweetie, how about a dance.." hehe..that was so funny! i was really shocked though at how many male customers were in the club..you wouldve thought there wouldve been more female..the male strippers were HOT!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:46 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I think it would've been a blast!!!!!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 8:51 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• It sounds fun, I haven't done anything like that in awhile. I used to go to the gay bar all the time!
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:52 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I have only been in one gay bar and it was really not fun for me at all or for my poor husband who had this weirdo who would not stop pestering him.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:00 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I love going to gay bars!! My husband not so much lol
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 9:42 AM on Apr. 25, 2011