Help! I'm having trouble with my hands.

Like gripping things without it dropping sometimes and they get really numb in the morning. So bad I have to massage them. Do I need vitamins for this? Or therapy? Or is it old age (40 in may)?

janeq123

Asked by janeq123 at 8:51 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Health

• I have a problem with just one finger on my right hand that makes my whole hand weak. My problem is some sort of arthritic.

Answer by louise2 at 8:55 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• You could have a pinched nerve or tendinitis, talk to your doc or chiropractor.

momtaz122

Answer by momtaz122 at 8:55 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• feel betterArthritis or carpel tunnel maybe, or a pinched nerve. I just got over a pinched nerve, hurt like hell but went away after about 3 days. My hands and fingers ALWAYS hurt........I just strike it up to old age and computer addiction!! LOL

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 8:58 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• It could be a number of things from stuff that isn't serious to something that is, make a docs appointment to make sure and to be safe.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 9:04 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Texting on a cell phone too much can cause that type of feeling in your thumbs...I lost sensation in both my thumbs frequently due to over texting.
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 9:23 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• it could be a pinched nerve or something similar I would call your doctor and get their advice
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 11:03 AM on Apr. 25, 2011