So excited

tomorrow ill be 36 weeks and i always have my kids at 36 weeks and they turn out fine i go for an u/s tomorrow and my doc said if her fluids are low hes going to induce me i cant wait to hold her in my arms no rude comments btw this pregnancy has been really bad

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 9:05 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• no two pregnancies are exactly alike. your other kids may have been fine at 36 weeks but that doesn't mean this one will. for low fluids, drinking a lot of water or even IV fluids if needed would be better than induction. im not trying to be rude, just honest. my oldest was induced at 38.6 weeks and was born with a nasal problem. she spent a week in the nicu. my blood pressure was super duper high though, so atleast i had a true medical reason. both of our lives were at stake. well if you do end up being induced early, good luck to you both and congrats.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:07 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I wish you lots of luck!!!!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:08 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• when my fluids go down i go into labor anyways and plus he dont want me having her on the floor like i did with my son
    devlynsmommy08

Comment by devlynsmommy08 (original poster) at 9:09 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• you can have contractions from dehydration, yes.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:12 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• i wasnt dehydrated when i had my son at 36 weeks my body was just preparing i never have made it past 36 weeks my doc thinks i never will cause ive been having shots p17s that help make you last longer in your pregnancy and im already 2cm dilated
    devlynsmommy08

Comment by devlynsmommy08 (original poster) at 9:15 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Good luck. I think you will be fine. Hope you get to hold the baby soon.
    alligurl186

Answer by alligurl186 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• As long as your doing it for your baby and not you. If it were me, I would ask to stay at the hospital if he is worried about you having the baby on the floor. You can be monitored, and if you do go into labor, your already there. Thats just me.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:25 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• O and I was 2 cm at 37 weeks, and I was induced at 43... You never know
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:26 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I've had both of my girls early. 1st one at 36 wks. Weighed 5 lbs 2oz and got to go home the next day. My 2nd was born at 37wks and weighed 7lbs 11oz and went home the next day as well. I was never induced, my body just knew it was time. Both of my girls are perfectly healthy.
    I am happy for you but don't forget, complications can happen. And then again, I'm not saying to think the worst. Ok, I'll shut my mouth now :) Good luck and hope your baby comes when she is ready!
    RubyBlue82

Answer by RubyBlue82 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 25, 2011