Any birthday party ideas for a 6 & 7 girls?

audy8199

Asked by audy8199 at 11:26 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I was going to do a whole big Super sweet #6 party for my little girl but money was a little tight and we just went to Mc Donalds she had 14 kids there and I payed 80 buckes for EVERYTHING food, cake, party favors and Mc Donalds does everything for you no mess or anything all of the kids and my daughter had the time of thier lives!!! and in the past her parties i easily spent 300 bucks on with food and decorations and favors and whatnot so it was fun no mess for me and cheap!! good luck on your little ones B day!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:36 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Hannah Montana,Princess,Luau,70's (hippie) of 50's theme where they can wear the poodle skirts,and if its Christmas maybe that,

Whatever they really like....I always let mine choose their own and that is some of the ones we have done
    tomsbrandi

Answer by tomsbrandi at 11:37 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I always totally stress out over entertaining a bunch of kids, so I hate doing parties at home. We rented a table at a local roller rink for my daughter's 6th birthday. All I had to bring was the cake; they provided pizza and drinks for the kids, and everyone had a great time skating. The whole thing cost me less than $200.

yarnjunkie

Answer by yarnjunkie at 11:49 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• if theres a LIBBY LUS in your area these are the best places EVER! LOL
    they are located inside the BELK stores at the mall, please just check this out ~ the girls LOVE this place.they get their hair & makeup done also their nails, they get gift bags with 5 things of there choice ( hannah montana,jonas bro. HSM3) JUST ALL KIND OF THINGS.its great.
    tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 1:15 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Girls that age love Build a Bear.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 1:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• get some tiaras at the local dollar store, some of your old dresses and you have an instant dress-up princess part with very little cost, if you dont have a lot of dresses, the dollar store also has dress-up stuff, the girls will love it
    to really send them over the edge, break out your make-up and do make-overs for them
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 1:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2008