off formula

HELP ....... i cant get my 13 mouth old off her formula ...she only has it at night when she is going to bed she wont take milk or water or juice ....only formula ....i dont know what to do.........HELP

LisaAnnPonce

Asked by LisaAnnPonce at 11:28 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• mix it half with milk, half with formula
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:36 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Do you still warm the milk like formula? If not try that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Umm i got my son off at 12 months! I just gave him his binky. And juice if he did not want it oh well just let him whine. because i did want him to be 15 months and still on a bottle! i seen this one girl she was 2 and still on her formula ( also try this mix half milk and half formula it is how i get jayden off! then try a lil more milk the next time and less formula! :-) hope i helped
    Michelle_8107

Answer by Michelle_8107 at 12:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• My Dr has always had us go cold turkey with whatever. so just don't give her the formula option. When we switched to milk there were no more bottles. She fussed the first day and has been on milk and no bottle since. We switched at 11 months. So a year and a half later and she is all about milk milk milk.

Anonymous

• We mixed the formula with milk, and gradually increased the milk and decreased the formula.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:22 PM on Dec. 3, 2008