Maternity Clothes

Where is the best place to get maternity clothes at a reasonable price?

annabelle092810

Asked by annabelle092810 at 9:40 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I dont like target. It is expensive and fits so small. Motherhood has gotten more expensive but I have to get most of my things there. I have good experience with their things only a few problems. Kohl's has some neat casual things.
    alligurl186

Answer by alligurl186 at 12:47 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I loathe Motherhood. Their clothes are cheaply made. Old Navy is a great place for cheaper maternity stuff (especially if you land a sale). Target also has some affordable maternity stuff that lasts. Depending on what size you were prepregnancy, buying a size or two larger may be all you need. (Over half of my "maternity" wardrobe is just jersey knit stuff in a size bigger than I normally wear.) Some H&M stores have maternity clothes (they don't sell it online). Burlington Coat Factory sometimes has cute, cheap maternity stuff, though it is really hit or miss with them. (Sometimes it is cute, sometimes you wonder who wears stuff like that.)
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 10:45 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Motherhood is a good affordable store and stylish....if you want something a little more classy try mimi maternity
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 9:44 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I'm also not a fan of Motherhood; the worst of my stuff came from there, and they won't let you return things. Old Navy and Target supplied most of my maternity stuff.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 10:47 AM on Apr. 25, 2011