Did everyone have a nice easter?

I did my lil girl loved it so much.....

shelle21

Asked by shelle21 at 9:42 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• aww well we just got my SD last night so she hasnt gotten her Easter basket yet. She will get it once my DH wakes up and we will have a fun filled day of fishing, and playing at a park and enjoying the weather.
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 9:48 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• we had a great easter had a few people over who's hubby's were deployed and a few friends that live in the barracks and don;t have family close. Thats just kinda our thing i cant see people spending any holiday alone. But it was nice and relaxed and real good food.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 9:57 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• We had a great time. DD is 17 months old and really LOVED hunting for Easter eggs. DH had a ball "helping" her hunt!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 9:59 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• It was nice. Even though ds started running a fever while we was at church, it finally broke this morning. But other than that it was nice.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 10:05 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I did. My father is in from out of town, and I got to go to church with him.

Sadly, there are no little ones left in my family, so no Easter egg hunting. However, I spend several hours with my niece brushing, bathing and riding horses. It was very nice.
    swizzleday

Answer by swizzleday at 10:05 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I had an AMAZING Easter. I got to see my family which hasn't happened in along time! It was my son's first egg hunt, and we had lots of good food. I couldn't have planned a better one.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:06 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• We had a great time with family and friends and dinner was amazing as always!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 10:57 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I had a good Easter for the most part I got kinda sad at the end of the day when I get sad when its holidays
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 12:02 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Yep we sure did.
    kgmmw

Answer by kgmmw at 1:14 PM on Apr. 25, 2011