Breast reduction?

I go for my annual check-up next month and will be asking my doctor about a breast reduction. I have been thinking about this for a few years now, and I decided this year will be the best time to do it since I am not working. I just curious about you ladies' experince(if you had it done) on the procedure and the aftercare. Thanks!

babygirl0782

Asked by babygirl0782 at 9:51 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Health

• Is your insurance going to cover it?
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 9:57 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I have talked to the insurance company, so yes.
    babygirl0782

Comment by babygirl0782 (original poster) at 10:02 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• My mom had it done, insurance paid as well. She says now she hates her boobs cause they are saggy..now she needs a lift..

bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 10:05 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• A friend of mine had it done, she never regretted it. Her back doesn't hurt as much, and she likes the way she looks now.

Answer by Bmat at 10:12 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I had one 5 years ago and I love it. It was one of the best things I have ever done for myself. My insurance covered it. I love the way I look now, my back and shoulders don't ache anymore, and I don't need underwire bras anymore! I would recommend it to anyone.
    cowboysgirl3227

Answer by cowboysgirl3227 at 2:57 PM on Apr. 25, 2011