To all those liberals who think the government should pay for everything ....

... how do you feel about the fact that out of control government spending has led to a financial crisis and collapse of the dollar? Are you prepared to pay $50 for just a loaf of bread (or more)? When are you going to finally wake up and realize that the answer isn't to spend anymore money??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• No wonder you are Anon.. you sound uneducated - if you are going to be on one side of the fence, you need to educated yourself in BOTH sides..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:07 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• ..but the rich(that's anyone making more than the average household income) have it to spend, and to give to everyone else, didn't you know, OP???? (sarcasm)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:08 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• we wont be able to open up and realize that til the president does since we all can't seem to band together on these issues. there has been so many times when i have thought to myself everyone is complaining about this if we all collected ourselves and tried to do something about it then maybe they would listen. But too many people are afraid to speak up. we really need to man ourselves. things get noticed when they are brought up by the masses. the issue is we have to many people not willing to rock the boat and just go along with things. And thats sad. I feel the same way you do .
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 10:09 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• They won't believe it till it happens and then they will make excuses for it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:10 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• @ maxsmom11807 .... LMAO ... my question comes from looking at what is happening right now .... the US credit rating is going in the toilet, China (who owns most of our debt) is now ridding itself of our dollars because it will be no better than post it notes, the world financial organizations are looking to find another reserve currency, prices on gold, food, gas and other commodities are sky rocketing, the FED has been devaluing the currency (and is doing nothing to increase its value) .... and you think I'm the one who is uneducated??? Maybe you know all of this, and maybe you're too stupid to realize what's going on. At least I can put 2 and 2 together. Get your head out of the sand!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:19 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• While I would consider myself to be more liberal than conservative I by no means expect the government to pay fopr everything. I think it's biases like this (ON BOTH SIDES) that are half the problem.

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:28 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Wow - I am well aware of the situation and I didn't even state I thought you were wrong. I simply thing your bitterness and anger makes you sound uneducated.. My head is fully out of the sand.. haha... I bet your a BLAST to be around haha...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:32 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• LOL..show me one liberal that thinks govenrment should pay for everything.....

just one....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:36 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

just one....

***
    Read any of the posts in the "teen moms" section!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:46 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

•  

LOL..show me one liberal that thinks govenrment should pay for everything.....

just one....

***

teem Moms....yea...OK.....anyway...

can someone name ONE person that thinks the government should pay for EVERYTHING???

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:48 AM on Apr. 25, 2011