If you have been on the birth control pill that you only get a period once every three months please read

how long did it take you to get pregnant after going off that type of birth control? We have been trying for 9 mths now and I'm wondering if it's from the type of pill I was on. Our first only took like a mth or two and our second took 6 mths. I was on the pill that gave me a period every month with those two. Just curious.

mommyofone15

Asked by mommyofone15 at 10:11 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you talking about seasoniuqe? I was on it and it was the one were you only had 4 periods a year...well I got preg with my 2nd dd while I was still taking it!!!
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 10:14 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• i had one period this time before i got pregnant and the last time it was before i had a period
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:25 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:53 PM on Apr. 25, 2011