Ive only been with him, is that alright?

I lost my virginity to my boyfriend of 2 years and we love eachother very much.he wants to marry me but i dont know if im ready yet.I love him,hes my best friend, we get along great, we trust and care for eachother very much. sex is great but sometimes i get bored of it.i am just afraid that i will end up having an affair in the future like my mom did to my dad. she lost her virginity to him and it ended in a divorce. but he was also a bad alcoholic. so my question is, is a bad to get married before not having enough experience?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• but i dont know if im ready yet

If you don't know if your ready, then you not ready. Get engage(long engagement), until you ready to take that big step. GL!
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 10:23 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• NO, you can get married and have a perfectly happy and fulfilling marriage and only sleep with one person. LOTS of people do. I would get married though just because you have had sex. As for your parents relationship, there was obviously underlineing issues.

And as for the sex being boreing. You can do a million and one things to spice it up.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 10:24 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• wouldn't not would get married.
    Liamsmom09

• People have been together for years before getting married. Give it time!

As for the sex being boring - spice it up with toys and try different positions.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:26 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• People don't cheat from lack of experience or because they've only been with 1 person. They don't cheat for sex. They cheat for something emotional.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:46 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I married my husband when I was 18 years old. That was 46 years ago, and he's the only man I've ever slept with, and I can't tell you how thankful to God I am that that is true. Sex with him has never been boring, but I have to also tell you that there is a much deeper bonding in our marriage than just the physical. Perhaps what you need to do is to suspend the sexual part of your relationship and spend all your time and energy working on those deeper bonds. Then ask yourself if you want to spend the rest of your life with this man. I think one reason sex often becomes boring is because it is the sole basis for the marriage. The other reason I think it becomes boring is that people are more focused on what they are getting rather than on what they are giving. When there are two people whose primary goal is to give to the spouse, happiness abounds and it never becomes old nor boring. Hallelujah!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:50 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• If you are not ready to get married then don't. Play the field. Get your experience but remember that experience is more than just sex. It's emotional bonding and caring. However, make sure you use bc before all these experiences.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:30 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• If you have found someone who is not only your partner sexually, but also emotionally, and is your best friend, then you've hit the jackpot! I agree with the other poster....get engaged, and dont rush to the altar. Enjoy your engagement. If you're getting bored, try new things in and out of the bedroom
    AustinsMommyMI

Answer by AustinsMommyMI at 4:47 PM on Apr. 26, 2011