Who's sick and tired of hearing about the royal wedding?

It's like omg just do it and get it over with so we don't have to hear about it anymore.

chica679

Asked by chica679 at 10:30 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Entertainment

• me!!!!
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 10:33 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I agree TOTALLY!!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 10:33 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I'm not sick and tired of it. :-)
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:34 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• You only have to hear about it if you are glued to those social/news outlets that do nothing, but talk about it. Really I have NOT been hearing much about it, but then again I'm not glued to those outlets that have nothing better to do, but talk about it! Find other ways to entertain your mind and you'll be fine!
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 10:38 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I have heard little about it because I refuse to waste my time watching it. There are simply too many more important things for me to do with my time.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:41 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Been needing to keep an eye on our weather. I have to sit through endless stories on the wedding to get to our weather. Hate it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I don't watch tv that much so I don't hear about it all that much.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 10:43 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• It is definately getting annoying..... I hear about it on the news and lifetime all the time!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:46 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• It is ridiculous how intensely that wedding is being followed! They are rich people getting hithched. Open, shut. I dont care if they have endangerd baby seals in tuxedoes serving at cocktail hour, it is just a wedding, and theyll likely hate each other before the year is out.

Jaliceawrites

Answer by Jaliceawrites at 10:47 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Ug tell me about it. Its soooo annoying. Every where I go its all about the royal wedding I feel lile its never going to end!!!
    jadesmommy2010

Answer by jadesmommy2010 at 10:55 AM on Apr. 25, 2011