I felt betrayed.

I wrote this last night late but i wanted to ask again. We planned on spending our first holiday with dh family for easter. Weve been together for 9 years. Well his two sisters got in a fist fight and are not talking so she univited her i told jana i would have it at my house because my dh wanted them both there. Jana wouldnt so we just went to her house. Well his ex came back to chicago for a 2 day visit so his sister invites her and doesnt tell us. On our way there she asked us to pick up eggs but my girls had to pee so i went straight to her house and told her to take dh with her and he will buy the eggs. So the left and she calls and tells me she invited the ex and she had no ride so they were going to go get her. Im pissed at my dh because he should have said no drop me off first. I would have told my family thats my ex CAN NOT come or i wouldnt go. I definitely would have not gone to go pick him up!! My dh looked scared shitless walking in. I was nice and kind to everyone but im pissed i dont ever want to talk to my sil because when i got on face book they were laughing and posting crap on fb like haha that was a good surprise. Would you be mad at you dh? To be honest i feel like i lost respect for him because he allowed it.

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 10:36 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• and i want to add me and his sister were good friends until yesterday.
    whitenena

Comment by whitenena (original poster) at 10:38 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I wouldn't be mad. He has a past. We all do.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 10:38 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Yep, he should have shown more respect and at least askd how you would feel about her being there.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 10:40 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I'd be mad at the fb postings because they were obviously doing this to hurt you. I'd let my Dh read the fb posts and than I'd drop it and never bring it up again. I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of knowing I was upset, I'd be too busy to see his family during future holidays.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 10:42 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Her coming wasnt the problem i dontcare about her coming its that they planned it for laughs and giggles trying to cause problems. And honestly my dh wouldnt want my ex to be at my families party so yeah im pissed that he would want me to say no but he didnt.

whitenena

Comment by whitenena (original poster) at 10:45 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I think you should be more angry at you SIL, especially about the FB issues. Talk with you DH and let him know how upset you are, if he had that deer in the headlight look walking in the room, he most know anyway. Talk my friend, to your DH, screw you SIL!!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 10:45 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I'm sure he didn't realize what was up until they showed up at her house. Not much he could do. I wouldn't blame him

Answer by admckenzie at 11:28 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Your SIL is a b*tch. Hubby was kind of stuck between a rock and hard place. I think he should still apologize to you for not being more respectful. I would show him the FB stuff and then leave it alone. Forgive hubby and move on. I wouldn't go to SIL's house anymore.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 11:31 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• i know he wasnt in on it. I guess i wanted him to act how i would. I would have told my family its b.s. and i wouldnt talk to them i would have left lol Im not so made now that ive calmed down but i dont want anything to do with his sister.

whitenena

Comment by whitenena (original poster) at 11:33 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• You have every right to be Pissed- your husband probably felt stuck in the middle but, that is not an Excuse for him not telling his sister to bring him back to where you were- as far as your SIL, she sounds very immature- that was So Disrespectful of her all the way around! i am sorry that they both Hurt your Feelings-

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:37 AM on Apr. 25, 2011