The last three nights i have dreamed that i have been shot and killed (well knowing that i'm about to die) does anyone know what this could mean?

aprilrb81

Asked by aprilrb81 at 10:39 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Entertainment

• you watch too many movies? ha just kidding i have no idea! My 5 year has had dreams about us being shot and killed an such.. creepy
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 10:41 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• There aren't any exact meanings to some of our dreams. I guess to understand what a dream means, you need to know what a dream is. Basically, a dream is your subconscious dealing with things you are going through in your life in a colorful and poetic way...sort of. The mind takes your happiness, stresses, fears etc and creates imagery that expresses those feelings in dreams. So being shot in a dream may actually mean something like you dealing with an end to something in your life, like moving away from your friends to a new city for example. Dreams rarely play out in your actual life.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 10:52 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I have heard and this is just hear say that when u dream of urself or someone else dying that it could mean that someone u sister cousin friend etc. is pregnant or having a baby soon. Now like I said just HEAR SAY!!!
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 10:54 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I just had a dream like that the other day! How weird. I was trying to get paperwork done for college and happened to walk into a murder situation and tried to run. They shot me in the back of the head, but I was still alive, but barely. I played dead until they left so I could escape...I then woke up. I am curious to see what it means also...
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:55 AM on Apr. 25, 2011