Are there any good websites that teach how to make scrapbook elements in Photoshop Elements?

I love to scrapbook the traditional way. I've recently gotten into hybrid scrapping - the incorporation of digital elements with traditional scrapping. I know there are MILLIONS of blogs where I can buy digital stuff & also grab freebies. However, I'd really love to learn how to design my own personal elements. I have Photoshop Elements 6 & 9. Anybody out there have any good input?

specialwingz

Asked by specialwingz at 11:06 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• http://www.photoshoproadmap.com/Photoshop-tutorials/Photoshop-Elements-tutorials/Most-popular/1/

BEWARE- many times people will offer you a free tool or paintbrush set that will infect your computer with a virus. The tutorials that are safe will never require you to download additional software to watch them.

I use photoshop to paint myself, I have a few pictures I've done on my profile. Most of them were done with photoshop and a wiacom pad and pen.
    If you're looking to create unique items exclusive to your scrapbook, you may want to learn how to create stamps and paint brushes.
    Good luck and have fun!
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 11:20 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Thank you so much! Yes, I'm looking to create stamps & paint brushes of my own, as well. I see so many beautiful kit creations on blogs. And, I'm just itching to learn how to design them myself. I am on my way to check out your suggestion link! Thanks again!
    specialwingz

Comment by specialwingz (original poster) at 11:42 AM on Apr. 25, 2011