Ideas for where to order custom product catalogs or another idea for how to market my products?

I am interested in starting a home business of products I make.

I thought it would be nice to be able to make a catalog and take it with me to businesses, maybe even order extra's and leave them.

Does anyone know a good place to order something like that custom made to my product pictures or do you have another good idea to use for such marketing (other than the internet, I will already be using that).

Everywhere I find wants you to order 250 or more and they are $300+ and I don't want to buy that many.

Thank ladies!

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 11:18 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Money & Work

• Bump
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 11:35 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• There are people who studied graphic arts in college who do custom brochure work on the side. They'll design it to your specifications, etc. Or check with a print shop and see if they can do it or know someone who they can recommend to you to design it.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 11:35 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Well, for recommendations, I will pass along this guy... I know him and he does a great job.  It's mostly via internet though: Umit Demir Printing

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:42 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• how many products do you have? Have you checked out vistaprint for brochures?
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:15 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I looked at Vistaprint and they don't have them. Thought about making a snapfish book but they are too expensive to order in multiples. I would say I would be looking for about 8-10 pages to display about 4 products per page on... just an estimate. The amount varies though.
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 11:07 PM on Apr. 25, 2011