Should i care if he watches porn?

Ive been with my boyfriend for over 2 years and we both love eachother very much. i just have a problem with him watching porn.he said he hasnt watched it since last year when i caught him for the second time watching it on his laptop. i really dont think he does because he is very honest to me now and knows how badly id be hurt if he watched it again and he never wants to hurt me.he is the greatest guy i know.but should i worry so much if he is doing it behind my back.i dwell over it all the time when im not with him.we have a great sex life and he thinks im sexy and great in bed.so should i just stop dwelling over it and just trust his word that he will never do that to me again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• No.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:26 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• no what?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:29 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• For guys, I think it's more of a relaxation thing. I don't think it has anything to do with them wanting to BE with other women, so I don't think you should view it as a threat. Just as mutual masturbation can sometimes just be a relaxing release, I think that's how it is for some men as well.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:29 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• He probably will always look at it but not as much as he use to and never when you are around to catch him again. Not too many men can look at porn, than just give it up completely
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:30 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• i do. i see it as a form of cheating. i know many dont but i am his wife i should be his only form of pleasure in that way. I dont get how watching to people have sex isnt considered creepy honestly lol imo i find watching two people having sex is disturbing sex to me is a gift of bonding between two people but to each their own.

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 11:30 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Two things. If you have a great sex life, why does he need the porn..or...
    maybe he has a special kink that he's afraid to share with you.
    It's time you have a heart to heart with him and allow him to tell you about his sexual ideas WITHOUT fear of you flipping out on him.
    If you really want an honest relationship with anyone you have to allow them to be completely honest without fearing how you are going to take their honestly. A lot of people hold back information because they know their partner will not understand or their partner will share information with someone else. Instead they hide their activities.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 11:32 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Unless he is excessive with it, let him go!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 11:38 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Do you know what kind of porn he is watching? Maybe he has some kink that he's ashamed to bring up in your bed. If you're both satisfied with your sex lives and how often it occurs, I'd find out what kind of porn it is he keeps coming back to and see if it's something you would feel comfortable doing. Maybe he has a thing for Naughty Nurses, or a certain position... if so, surprise him by putting on a nurse outfit, or some such thing. If it's more of an aggressive nature, something you do not feel comfortable with, you need to talk with him about it. Find out what the attraction is, and why.
    pinwheel

Answer by pinwheel at 11:44 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I would care. It has always been my position that I would not share my husband's affections with any other woman, real, pictured nor imagined.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:59 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I personally don't mind if he watches porn
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:44 PM on Apr. 25, 2011