How was your Easter??? Any regrets? Proudest moment?

Anything you wish you could have done better? What was your proudest moment?

My proudest moment was when my MIL got up to get 2nds of the dinner I made....I thought my jaw was going to hit the floor! LOL

I wish I would have finished cooking earlier, I ran out of time and still had to make the mashed potatoes when we got home from church

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 11:28 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Holidays

• Our Easter was the best yet! I got saved after the church service, so that was my proudest moment.
    The weather here was great, so the kids had a good time playing and hunting eggs when we visited our families.
    I would not change anything about the day!!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 11:44 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Easter was great!

Proudest moment(s): The morning Easter church service, watching the light in my girls' eyes when they got their Easter baskets, and watching their excitement as they hunted Easter eggs.

I wish it wouldn't have rained ALL DAY long. lol.

Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:32 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• My Easter was pretty depressing. In fact Im dreading this very question that I'm sure to hear from co-workers all day. We have no family here, my husband and I weren't on speaking terms most of the day, and I was exhausted, achy, and sunburned from the day before. I don't have any regrets but I wish we had family to celebrate with or somewhere to go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Easter was awesome!! I don't have any regrets, it was a great weekend.
    Its not a proud moment for me, but we watched the sweetest thing. We went to this egg hunt by my stepdad's house and we got the a couple minutes late. The eggs were mostly found so my 4 year old didn't get any. This little kid comes up to him and says "aw you didn't get any eggs?! Here, you can have some of mine." And then 2 other little kids did the same thing. I started crying it was so sweet.
    lovepotato

Answer by lovepotato at 11:40 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Our Easter was nice, save for the wind. My proudest moment was actually getting someone out in our baseball game.
    Biggest regret? My son's tantrum!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 11:57 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Awww I'm so sorry @Anon....well I hope today goes better for you then yesterday did hun {{hugs}}
    Lucky209

Comment by Lucky209 (original poster) at 11:38 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• @lovepotato....that is too freaking cute! I think I would have been bawling like a baby lol
    Lucky209

Comment by Lucky209 (original poster) at 11:42 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• @AngieBry...that IS awesome!...welcome to the fold mama...I love to hear about when people get saved!
    Lucky209

Comment by Lucky209 (original poster) at 11:45 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• it was easter best moment when day was done
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 9:54 PM on Apr. 28, 2011