Watery discharge.. Diagnosed with preterm labor already adult content

I got told I am in preterm labor and am on bed rest but for 2 days now Ive been having some clear watery discharge kinda worried about what this is I already lost alot if not all of my mucus plug and yes I know it regenerates but the watery discharge is coming out on my underwear it doesn't really have any smell or color besides clear and it doesn't smell like urine I go to the docs tomorrow but they dont know about this new thing whats going on ? 

The watery discharge has been all day today and was atleast every hr yesterday

mommyof0210

Asked by mommyof0210 at 11:33 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Is it constant or only ecpvery now and then? I'd call your doctor, they might want to check you fluid levels.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:45 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Every*
    BabyBugsmama

• it has been all day today but once an hr yesterday
    mommyof0210

Comment by mommyof0210 (original poster) at 11:51 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• if it doesn't stop then your water has broken. (especially since you have lost your plug) It does regenerate so it's not a huge hurry especially if you're going in tomorrow. I would call them and let them know -but they probably won't have you in today.
    Best of luck to you and baby!!
    hippomom1919

Answer by hippomom1919 at 12:03 PM on Apr. 25, 2011