Easter

Hey mom's how was every ones Easter? Did you spend it at home with your kids or did you spend it with other family?

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 11:36 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Holidays

• It was kind of nice...we went to my mom's- my sis was there, my mom's brother (that I don't like) was there and later my dad stopped over. My sis and I went for a walk and took my kids to a nice little park. It was a nice day out, and nice to get away from mom's annoying brother!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:41 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Ours was great! We spent the morning going to church and then out to brunch, spent the afternoon at home relaxing and then spent the evening at my inlaws house with my husbands family for Easter dinner.
    LiveLifeLoving

Answer by LiveLifeLoving at 11:42 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• It was nice. Went to my moms for lunch, then came home and had dhs parents over for a BBQ. The kids had fun,and it was nice for dh to finally have a day off!! :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:55 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• ok at home with kids they got baskets then nothing
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 9:53 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• spent only the 4 of us i wanted to keep it quiet
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 6:11 PM on May. 23, 2011