Sex hurts!!

I am pregnant with my second child...first time around was a breeze and I wanted sex all the time. Now, its total opposite. I rarely ever feel the urge to have sex and then when we do it hurts!! :( What should I do? Is there anything? I don't want my hubby to feel neglected or anything. :( This makes me sad!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had the same problem with my second pregnancy... i suggest having vaginal sex when youre up to it, but otherwise trying other options to keep you both happy in the bedroom
    Jaliceawrites

Answer by Jaliceawrites at 11:41 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I didn't have sex for months when I was pregnant with both kids! I hated it but after I had them you couldn't stop me! lol And if we did have sex while I was pregnant it was very painful.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 11:44 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Aww I'm sorry!! I am pregnant with my first and am how you were with your 1st lol.... I like what the first person responded, just keeping other options open!! I don't know if there is really anything you can do.... You could try talking to your doctor but they will probably just say to only do it if you are up to it.
    SaraR216

Answer by SaraR216 at 12:08 PM on Apr. 25, 2011