My boyfriend wants to watch me have lesbian sex..?

i am 19 Ive been with him for 2 years and we are in love. and he told me that one of his fantacies is watching me do sexual things with another girl. he even had someone in mind. i was so upset i started crying and made him go home.he felt awful and said that he wasnt even dwelling on the girl he thought of because he just thought of a girl and said he had someone in mind.he said he just wants to watch me do it.but he knows and is find with me never ever doing that. but do you think that he is overly sexual and perverted?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• He is not in love with you if he wishes to watch you have sex with another person.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• no. i think he's probably normal. not saying every man wants to watch their woman have sex with another woman, but its kinda like boobs to them..if you can see one girl naked, enjoying herself, seeing two must be better!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:43 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• No, most men want to see that. But most are smart enough to keep it to themselves. I'd tell him you areent comfortable with it, and that should be enough for him to never bring it up again.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:43 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I wouldn't say overly sexual and perverted because it's quite normal for that to turn men on but I will say that it's obvious he doesn't view you as anything too special or sacred if he's willing to share you (outside of just a fantasy).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I think all guys are perverted! I bet if I asked my man he would say the same thing too. The difference is that my man is 46 and knows better and your man doesn't. Cut him some slack but let him know its not gonna happen.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:46 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• if hes 19. that is totally normal, all 19 year olds are perverted! i wouldnt worry!
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 11:46 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I think you should talk to him and let him know your view on his fantasy. If that is something you don't want to do tell him point blank that it is not going to happen and he needs to accept that. Do NOT let him pressure you or force you into doing something that you don't want to or are not comfortable doing., If he really loves you he will respect your wishes!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:56 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I would be looking for a new boyfriend. I do not think this is at all normal behavior. Love is about seeing to it that your loved one is protected, cared for, and becomes the best that he/she can be. It is not about having that loved one put in any kind of position(literally or figuratively) that is for the fulfilling of some fantasy or any other selfish motivation. I would run from this guy like the wind!!!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:57 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• tell him sure, just close your eyes and start dreaming about it, because that is the only place he will you having lesbian sex, only in his dreams.

gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:59 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• My fiance wishes for this too. Your BF is totally normal. I don't really want to do that and have told him. He respects that, but would be really happy if I said I would. You just have to tell him no. If he keeps pressing the issue, then he is not the love of your life. GL
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 12:07 PM on Apr. 25, 2011