Pregnant?

I have been pregnant 6 times before. Each time except for one I had extreme pregnancy symptoms before my period was missed. Nausea, vomiting, extrema56 fatigue, sore boobs, constipation, extreme food cravings.... I had a positive pregnancy test after a few days late. However its been 3 week and I don't feel pregnant at all. The only time I didn't feel this way with my pregnancies I miscarried. I'm going to make an appt, but it is possible that this just isn't a viable pregnancy? or has anyone had a test that said positive but was wrong? I didn't think about taking more then one because I have always heard you can have a false neg, but not a false positive... if the hcg is in your system, its in your system. Should I take another test, or just wait till my appt? I have had some minor cramping, but nothing else, no spotting. With the pregnancy I lost, I had extreme mood swings while my HCG levels dropped. I really feel just normal, even a little better then normal. By now I should be weeping over a dumb commercial while throwing up!

BTW, we would be happy with another baby, but I don't think I would be overly devastated if it didn't happen either.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It is always possible that you are just having an easy pregnancy. But I think I would be like you and want to see the Dr. I didnt get sick with this pregnancy until a few weeks after I found out and it made me nervous too. i wanted to hear the dr say i was ok because with my first 2 I was so sick. GL mama!!
    alligurl186

Answer by alligurl186 at 12:26 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• The cramping has picked up over the last hour. So I'm thinking its not a viable pregnancy. I know I need to go in, but if I go in and have an ultrasound and the baby is still alive and I'm miscarrying, then it will be "real" for me. My last miscarriage was hard, my levels started to drop but the baby still had a heartbeat, so it was really difficult. As odd as this sounds, if I don't see the heartbeat, then I think it will be easier to deal with.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:13 PM on Apr. 25, 2011