Would you spend reward cards?

I really don't have any money, but I have 2 $10.oo Victoria Secret Reward Cards. I could put it on my credit card, but is it really worth it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Shopping

• Do you have to spend money to use the card? I had one last week at Kohl's that I was able to pick up a couple of shirts for my granddaughter, it came to something like $10.15 and I only had to pay the .15. You might be able to pick up a pair of undies or something.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:26 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you trying to put the $20 on your credit card? Or you are "embarrassed" to use the cards?
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:33 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• It's not worth it, just send them to me!
    J/k just buy something within $20 and save the balance (if any) for the next timeyou go there
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 12:39 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• you can find stuff under $10 at Vs. just go to the bath and body section. They usually have 3 for 15 on certain products. Or just get a couple pairs of basic panties.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 4:59 PM on Apr. 28, 2011