Does anyone know..if I have Lasik nsurgery on my eyes will it help correct my night blindness...or is there a chance it could it make it worse?

I'm having a horrible time with night blindness and I have been really closed in and restricted since my vision began giving me trouble at night. I'm absolutely terrified to drive at night, and I have just stopped my way of life in the last year and a half and I HATE this. Nobody in my family really understands how frustrated I am..I've lost my independence and my ability to take any job I want to, because in winter I am skrewed..I never used to get home by dark when I was working full time. It's ruining my life, my ability to earn my living, and my ability to go meet my friends and go to a movie or have drinks, go shopping..etc.

SuZQ55

Asked by SuZQ55 at 11:53 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Health

• No answers yet