Be Honest.

So are you sometimes suspicious of pretty women that are around your signifigant other's work? I try not to think this way but I can't help but think that. I'm secure in my looks and I think I'm very pretty but even if there is a remotely nice looking woman around my husband I can't help but think "Bitch, keep moving" or " nevermind look but don't touch, don't even breathe in his direction ho". It looks horrible and irrational when typed. I really can't help it. I'm not rude or anthing to these women but I can't help but think these thoughts.

Do you think llike this? Regardless if you trust ur signifigant other or not. I trust my husband to the fullest but it's women that I don't trust. I've heard some horror stories about women who just want unavailable men and they do everything to make them fall.

It seems like cheating is just a waiting game, not even a question of if, just when and if they will confess.

Thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• as long as she isn't hanging on him i really don't care. keep your hands off my better half and y'all can be the best of buddies at work
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:27 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• My husband works in construction. The only women around are pretty manly or are the wives of the company owners and are usually older....so...no.
    Anonymous

• You can say "it's the women I don't trust" all you want but if your husband is going to cheat it is going to be HIM that makes the decision to.
    Anonymous

• Honestly, I never thought that. My husband does pay a good amount of attention to me and well, I know there are prettier, thinner, sexier woman out there, but I know he loves me. Sometimes I feel like saying, keep your hands off me already. LOL....but I do love it.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 12:33 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Yeah my man is around cute girls and I see where u r coming from. I don't consider myself very pretty either. However, he's not a cheater and he loves me so I don't sweat it. For every pretty girl, there is a prettier one.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:34 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• It takes TWO to tango. So if your husband was to tango he would be EQUALLY responsible!! Your last line is very troubling "It seems like cheating is just a waiting game, not even a question of if, just when and if they will confess." You clearly don't trust your husband or just want the shoe to drop so you have a way out.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 12:38 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• My husband works with tons of women,, there are always going to be women who are prettier, and who are uglier than I am,, I never think about him cheating,,if he does it, he knows how much history, and how much he has to lose by doing so,,,,
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:39 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• i am thee exact same way and i cant stand it.my boyfriend tells me im beautiful like 3 times a day and i still cant stand when there is a pretty girl by us. he respects me and doesnt look which helps but i still cant stand it. i wish i didnt think that way either. i think its just a girl thing cuz all my friends are the same way. i guess as long as he doesnt cheat or talks about another women then you just gotta be alright with it. its in their nature to look at other women. as long as they dont stare. my boyfriend once said " looking at a girl is like looking at a butterfly. you see it, thinks its pretty, then flies away and you forget about it." that kinda helped when he said that.
    Keriii24

Answer by Keriii24 at 12:45 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I never gave it one thought until I noticed how my DH's best friend's wife seemed to hang around him more and more to the point that it would have been embarassing for her if she'd had any amount of shame. I twas literally any excuse to talk to him, sidle up close to him and try to get his help with anything and everything. Then she started trying to bad mouth me. Finally I asked some friends of his about that and they said she'd tried to get together with him years before and he wasn't interested so she went after his friend who was apparently dumb enough to marry her.

I'm not trying to play into your fears because the truth is most of the time it's nothing. As long as he's not looking back or trying to touch them forget about it. Only whores come on to unavailable men just to do it. Good men spot that and want nothing to do with them. If he is not giving you reason to worry, don't.
    Anonymous

• When a man cheats, it sometimes has nothing to do with how good the other woman looks, it has more to do with how she makes him feel because some men realize that beauty is only skin deep and its whats inside a person that they are attracted to.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 1:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2011