Best product to remove paint from my end tables?

I tried to google this and of course ran into websites that guarantee their product works the best. I would like to know if any ladies here have had great results from a paint remover product. I inherited some cute end tables from my mother in law and they were painted white. I noticed a chip and a beautiful brass/gold color underneath that matches my things better. I was able to chip away more with my nail but now want to remove all the white paint! What suggestions would you have???

CassiRae3

Asked by CassiRae3 at 12:24 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I am so sorry I cannot remember the name, but I got it at home depot, you paint it on,, and then wait, scrape off the paint,, then let dry,, I used linseed oil to bring up the wood underneath,, if you go and ask them they will know,, it is so great to "uncover" a treasure!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:31 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Sol-U-Mel - works great!
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 1:55 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I agree with Dew1
    iam4you2

Answer by iam4you2 at 6:30 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I don't know but here's a bump
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 3:40 AM on May. 26, 2011