How far along are you and what are your symptoms?

Hello!
I am currently 8 weeks and 2 days and the only symptoms I'm having are breasts tenderness and fatigue, along with the frequent urination. This is my second pregnancy with my first ending at 8 weeks due to miscarriage. I'm not sick at all, which is not all that uncommon, but I'm curious what everyone else's symptoms are like. The fatigue is bad but I make it through the day. If I didn't have to work, but I could easily take a nap everyday if not. How tender should your breasts be? They are sensitive but I don't know how bad they should feel. I'd love to hear about your experience!!! thanks!

bleedblue1983

Asked by bleedblue1983 at 12:26 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm 32 weeks, my boobies hurt ALL THE TIME, if I could cut them off I swear I would lol, my hips hurt so bad sometimes that I literally can't walk, I'm exahusted all the time and my muscles are sore from the baby kicking me in the same spot over and over again lol.

Hope that made you feel better LOL {wink}
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:28 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• im 16 weeks and im exhausted all the time and have itchy nipples
    wifey000175554

Answer by wifey000175554 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow, and I don't have too much symptoms except being tired, and of course feeling my little one move.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 1:40 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• i am 25 weeks pregnant with my second and i have come to realize that all pregnancys are different. with my first i had just the tired and sore breast but with this one i have had everything that you could possibly imagine. Headaches, constipation, heartburn, extreme nausea and vomiting along with fatigue.
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 4:09 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Did you all ever feel like your symptoms would come and go? For the last 2 days I have felt different. I haven't been as tired and my breasts stopped being so tender. I have only been pregnant one time before and I miscarried at 8 weeks. Maybe I'm just paranoid b/c I turned 8 weeks on Sunday and that's when I started feeling different. Any advice?
    bleedblue1983

Comment by bleedblue1983 (original poster) at 8:18 AM on Apr. 26, 2011