What questions should i ask for finding out my babies gender??

im 19 weeks and 4 days pregnant for the first time.n9 days and i want to be sure i have all my questions together. when im there i seem to completly blank out. can anyone help?? what are your most common questions.

Ally505

Asked by Ally505 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• is it a boy or a girl?
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:34 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Ask about the heart rate, how the heart looks, etc. They usually tell you all that. Congrats!

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:35 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• You won't have to say anything. They'll tell you all about your baby you can just sit back and enjoy the view.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 12:45 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• It's been a long time for me, but I always asked for an ultrasound photo when an ultrasound was done. They are the first pictures in each child's photo album. My youngest is almost fifteen. Congratuations and enjoy every moment. A new life is truly a miracle. A bit of unwanted advice - everyone will give you advice (ahem) and tell you their stories. Listen politely, take what you want and leave the rest. Relatives and people are generally well-meaning and excited for you. Let them be, though express your thoughts and feelings as well. It is an overwhelming time with many changes taking place. Let it be a wonderful time. I wish you a happy, healthy pregnancy, with many, many years of hugs, kisses and loving times with your child and family.
    dzeldaz

Answer by dzeldaz at 12:56 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I remember the ultrasound tech pointing out head, hands, feet, heartbeat, all of it. I also asked her what she was doing with the keyboard and everything. With both of my kids I just blurted out whatever was on my mind and had it answered. She also asked if I wanted to know the gender or not. With my son I said no. 1) to annoy my then boyfriend (now husband) and 2) because I already knew I was going to have a boy.

The other thing you can do is write down all your questions NOW, and as you think of them, then bring in the list. That way you won't forget anything.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:07 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I didn't have to ask anything. I pretty much just laid there and she told me about everything as she looked at different parts of HIM. Heart, feet, legs, arms, penis, etc.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 1:07 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• write questions down in a note book or keep a piece of paper near by.( I had an ultrasound on april 12 th and they gave me the 3-d ones) The tec will give the results to your doctor and then shell tell you anything you need to know. If its anything serious they will tell you right away. no need to worry
    auggirl11

Answer by auggirl11 at 1:30 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• of course let them know that you wanna know the gender and ask about the babys heart rate and most ultrasound techs will tell you about the baby as the go! Good luck hope you get what you want!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 4:06 PM on Apr. 25, 2011