Wine....

What would happen if I went in on a celebratory toast and had a sip of wine? 37w 1d.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• A sip? Nothing will happen.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:13 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• You can have a sip. You can have a little bit. just don't go drinking the whole bottle. I have had a taste now and again because my in-laws are real collectors and my doc says it is fine.. I never have more than two or three swallows, tho.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:14 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• a glass of wine won't hurt you or the baby. I had a glass of wine after the baby was born and it was the best way to ease into nursing! :)
    Anonymous

• I have to disagree with all these mommas. Maybe nothing will happen- but could you forgive yourself if something did? Have a little self control- drink some sparkling cider.
    mellibelli917

Answer by mellibelli917 at 12:44 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I have to agree with mellibelli. Sparkling cider would be best and it taste so yummy! Not too long and you can have yourself a nice glass of wine.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 1:07 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• you realize everyone will look at you like you're crazy. A sip may not do damage, but what's the point??

Just put something non alcoholic in your drink.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 1:38 PM on Dec. 3, 2008