Laundromats..and a family of 3

Dear mama's who live in apartments where you have to go to laundromats to do laundry.. What days do you do your laundry? well especially if u have a family of three :P

spitfire06

Asked by spitfire06 at 12:46 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• When I had to do that I would go on mondays cuz there is less wait time.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:49 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• When I first moved in my place I swore I was going to do 3 or 4 small loads during the week. That lasted about two weeks. My laundrymat doesn't have any top loaders, and the cheapest front loader is $2.00. So it isn't economical for me to do the small loads, I need to gather up enough for a big load, so now I just do one GIGANTIC one, normally on Saturday......and a smaller whites every two weeks.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:52 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• During work hours! Never go first ting in themornin or in the evening and NEVER go on the weekends! If you are lucky you have a 24hr landromat in your area...
    Luckily out apartment complex has laundry 3 facilities bit they each only have 2 washers and dryers s there are 6 sets to share among 75 artments! The best ays are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for me and my famoly of 4
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 12:54 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Wow, if you can read that you are amazing! I think my fingers are rebelling! Sorry!
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 12:56 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Do you go to the one at the complex? I used to go to the regular laundry mat,,,on Monday morning,, they had bigger machines, and as able to save time and money,, during the week I would go about lunch time, if I had small loads to do during the week,
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:58 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• well i dont go to laundromats but i would think it would depend on my schedule and how many loads i have
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 1:40 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Defiantly NOT on the weekends. I also pack a little activity bag for anything like this sort. It has a couple books snacks and toys for those doc appointments and such that take longer than the kiddos would like.
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 9:31 AM on Jun. 10, 2011