Do you think its right?

Do you think its right to put on a fake face for forever just to hide what the plan is ?
I have been keeping a nice face but in all and all i just want to have enough money and supportive of myself to stick it to my sons father.

Do you think its bad that i didnt want to go for help , doctors, mental help, group or personal theorpy first before just leaving with the kid. And he took it like a man and tried hard. But i think times running out and he has waited for way to long and i have not been there for him in any way but being the mom of his son. Yes when he wants to keep our son i let him no problems. But i just feel like this is gonna wrong on some level. Seems almost like i think im going to be guilty by this because of the way im going at this..

Should i have tried something to make it work first instead of just getting out as soon as i could? I said i would go to couples counseling if i wasnt going to get criticized for my faults and just jumped at by him for my every problem.

shymomoftheloud

Asked by shymomoftheloud at 12:55 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Personally, I couldn't leave my marriage without trying EVERYTHING first. I don't believe in divorce, though. You have to do what is right for you in the end. Good luck!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:00 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Remember this if your not in love with your sons father (which is how it sounds) then its probably not worth it to try to stay. I would however make sure he knows how you feel, and that you can't be in the relationship. If he offers to do couples therapy then I would give it a try, but say you want to talk to the doctor by yourself after y'all find one y'all are both comfortable with and suggest he do the same (most therapist actually want the couples to do this). I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do!
    ramita

Answer by ramita at 7:19 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• ¸.·’★¸.·’if your not in love anymore why stay..all you can do is make yourself happy...you can't go around waking up everyday dreading things..hope you find what your looking for in life..good luck to you..
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 10:58 AM on Apr. 26, 2011